Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, April 16, 2010

Count Me Out

Last night I looked at my calendar. It was obvious you could just count me out for the day. As usual more things come up in the moment and we're just in the mode of "being" today. Babysitting a long one today with really good kids.
Talking to a good friend about major family troubles because some days we all just need to do a major emotional dump.  It's freeing for the soul to unload and I hope it helps her because she's helped me in the same way.  Then tea with an old friend here before she takes Ben away for a playdate at her place.  Ending the day with some kind of event at the school.  Not much time left to do real life today.  The laundry will have to wait.  Today people matter more.
 
 

No comments: