Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some People Are Just Cool

Anyone called Audrey lately? Their answering machine message gets me everytime. I'm always caught off guard and for a second I'm not sure if I'm loosing my mind, called the wrong number or what, but something is always familiar about the situation. By the time the beep comes to leave the message I don't know that they understand me because I'm laughing. I don't remember what it says exactly, but it sounds like you've called some business and the message is automated. It tells you that you are number 9,453 in the call que but someone will be with you in the order the calls were received or something like that. Love it. I need to call her more often.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Jim had me listen to it yesterday. LOVED it.