Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dani's Bankrollin' Duds

What the heck? When I moved here just five years ago I fell in love with Dani's Duds.  It's a mega, huge consignment sale.  They check every single item they take in to sell and reject the junk so the selection was great and cheap.  It was free to attend/shop.  Volunteers and consignors got their own early sales.  Over time they started charging $5 per adult entry.  Quality and quantity of items there seems to have gone down since.
 
This sale they bumped the price to $10 per adult for entry.  Seriously!?!?!  For the privilege of entering the doors of your precious sale?  I may not go at all this time.  It's just getting to be too much.  Their website has been revamped to delete almost all information so I can't even tell if I take the time to consign if they will waive the fee.  They are becoming really, really stingy and greedy.  I hope the buyer turn out sucks this round to send a message about what the clients want.  Why would you double your price when the economy sucks so bad and people are out of work?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Do you have Just Between Friends out there? I think there's another one like it too- saw it on that show of the family with 19 kids.