Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quote of the Day

Ben kept trying to talk to us from upstairs while we were in the kitchen on the main floor. We can't hear him and he gets angry with us. We just keep having this problem, so I told him to come down and talk to us or we weren't going to respond. He continues to talk in a normal volume voice. Brian makes one last stitch effort and yells, "Ben, we can't hear you." Ben finally raises his voice to an audible level and says, "I can't come down. My problem is that I can't find any long sleeve pajamas. But I can't come down to tell you that because I'm naked." I reply that he shouldn't put five pairs of clean pajamas in the laundry each week because they just aren't going to get back to him that fast and I shouldn't be washing them anyway if they are clean. Ben complains again that he can't come down naked. I retort, "Well don't get naked unless you have your pajamas or a plan. That sounds like your problem, not mine." Brian says to me, "Lots of people in the world have the same problem. They get naked without a plan. Then they end up with a problem."

1 comment:

Erin said...

touche, Brian, touche. That is hysterical.