Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Through Maddie's Eyes

No doubt Maddie is 100% female.  We all know if you ask your husband what happened today at work he will tell you the project he was involved in and what progress was made that day.  Ask a woman what happened at work today and she will tell you all the social things that happened during the day, i.e. the boss did this and it made so-and-so mad because xyz but that is only because she did and he said and did you know about such-and-such that happened to that guy over the weekend?!?!?!  It's just a fact folks. That's the way the world operates.
 
This Sunday after Maddie's class we asked what did she learn about/do in class that day.  She says:
 
"First Jayda wanted to sit by me....so she DID!! (throwing hands up in the air to the side abover her head)
"Then next Ruby first wanted to sit on the grown up chair and then she just....changed her mind!  Then she moved and sat in a sweetie chair.  Then Jayda wanted to sit by my other teacher which was behind me.  Soon I decided to sit in my other teachers lap that was in the big chair that says my name on it. That's Sister Grover's lap that I mean."
 
(Sweetie is the word reserved for a child that is a girl.  Only recently has she decided that girls can be kids.  Usually she would scream at us for calling her a kid.  "Kids are just boys! I'm a sweetie!" or simply "I'm not a boy!!")

No comments: