Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Batteries

This morning Ben was reading with Brian as they usually do after he's totally ready to go to school. Maddie asked Brian to put batteries in the flashlight. He sent her to me. I said I could in a minute, but two other toys needed their batteries changed. I sent her to the basement to retrieve the pink princess microphone while I got the ball blower and the flashlight and was headed toward the closet where we keep the batteries. Ben and Brian were talking about how when batteries get worn out the toys move slower and slower. Then Ben offered, "I think I need new batteries 'cause I move soooo slow in the mornings when I have to get ready for school." We could only laugh and agree. Ben needs new batteries desperately. Luckily there are only nineteen days of school left this year.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Kids are solar powered. Seriously. Wait until he gets a summer full of playtime in, then watch him grind to a snail's pace shortly after school starts again. I work pretty much the same way.