Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Rest of the Story

Just so the story is complete, I thought I would post an update. Jacob had his nap, Maddie had a movie break on my bed, I had some grown up time (blogging my rotten morning). Then we went to the park for playgroup, got Ben from the bus with his buddy, sent Ben to a playdate with a great old friend and got to chat with the other mom for a few minutes to catch up, packed for the camping trip and went camping (in a downpour). Everyone smiled lots and lots. My family is still happy. I guess I post the rotten things in life for two reasons. The first being that blogging seems to take the form all to often of a happy travel log of our fun advenures. If you read enough blogs, you'll start to think you're alone in the world and your life is totally rotten and everyone else has a beautiful amazingly cool life with kids that behave and always say the cutest things. My blog is reality based. Some days just suck. The other reason I blog the bad is to vent it out. It sort acts as my pressure relief valve so to speak for you engineer geeks out there. My kids will read this some day when I'm gone and they'll realize that it's okay to think your losing your mind with your kids once in a while. Just wanted you to know everyone is happy and healthy in the Zufelt Zoo once again.

3 comments:

Verity said...

That's one of the reasons I enjoy your blog. It reminds me that there are lots of perfect, hilarious moments mixed in with all the craziness. Glad to know the day turned out better, too--it usually does. :)

Erin said...

Ah, the one day you make it to playgroup!!!

Juli said...

The reason we don't post much is because we have more tough days than easy ones......Shon