Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Great Reveal - A Toothless Grin

I'm becoming comfortable in my own skin. I have been for a while now, it's just that darn picture thing I told you about a few days ago. Plus, who wants a picture taken when the acne is flaring up? Alas, I know the acne will never go away, despite being over 30 years old. And the freckles. I suppose they are all mine for life.

So... drum roll please..... here is the picture you have been waiting for.... my hill billy toothless grin....

In actuality it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Brian on occasion does do a quick double take or wrinkles his nose in surprise at dinner when he glances over and forgets that I took my tooth out to eat. He says it still catches him by surprise on occasion. The kids think it's funny. I'm a match to Anthony, Ben's best friend who has lost his front 3 top teeth and 2 bottom. I'd make a great kindergartner, don't you think?

2 comments:

Cath said...

You're hilarious!!! And so dang awesome for posting this picture! Just think... you can dress up as a witch for Halloween without painting your tooth black! Just take it out!

And what... Sing....e! Ummm.... yeah. We need to talk!!!! I'll call you. This week I'm about to get an ulcer trying to figure out where we're going to live, teach RS Sunday, and take care of the boys who have been throwing up! Ah!

Juli said...

You crack me up Angie. As the Australians say "good on ya". I am glad you are taking care of it.
Shon