Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gum on Sunday Again

Just wanted to say that I got my two front teeth installed a few days before Christmas.  I haven't been able to chew gum since my tooth was removed in March. My life doesn't involve a lot of close contact these days with other people like it used to.  Back in school people, including me, used to carry gum all the time.  When you take a piece, you offer one to everyone else nearby and gum is everywhere.  Thus you ensure your breath does not offend anyone. 
 
These days I only have gum on a random Sunday when I sit next to someone in a class and am feeling self concious.  I'm excited to say I get to have gum today!!  And my flipper won't get stuck to it or fall out or get tweaked slightly to the side and pinch or poke a hole in the roof of my mouth.  And just to kick off the reunion on the right foot?  I'm doing the Strawberry Bubbilicious today instead of the boring adult spearmint variety.  Oh it feels great!
 
NOTE: I don't usually have such crazy bug eyes.  Ben was taking the picture and he wouldn't/couldn't push the button and the bubble sprung a leak and I was gesturing wildly to take it NOW because I had to keep blowing so it wouldn't collapse and I was beyond out of breath.  Such great memories.  From now I, I think I'll keep the teeth I've got.

1 comment:

Verity said...

Yay! Strawberry Bubblicious sounds good, especially after the pile of red onions on put on my burger at dinner tonight. :)