Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Do You Mean "The Clown"?

We are so culturally inept in my family.  I wish that I could remember the exact words of the conversation, but two days later the bulk of it is lost from my memory.  All that I do know is that Ben was trying to say something about religion and asking Kathi if other people know about Jesus or do all the people in Singapore like "that clown." 
 
Took a minute, but we clued into the fact that he was refering to Buddha.  Cringe.  We're going to have to teach him a few things so he doesn't offend anyone here, but it sure was cute in his purity to ask such a question.  If anyone here knows where I can sign up a six year old for cultural awareness classes, let me know.  And if they take 32 year olds, I will sign myself up as well.

No comments: