Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolutions Begin in March

I can't help but smirk at the adds that keep coming across my homepage.  It's New Years season and everyone is joining gyms, eating less, eating healthier and doing grand and amazing things.  Not me.  I see a headline teaser today that reads, "Simple Ways to Cut 500 Calories A Day" as I lick the artificial cheese flavor from my fingers.  I make no apologies.  My mother raised me to not waste any food.  Clean your plate.  And thus, I am simply cleaning my cupboards.  They are stocked with all sorts of amazingly delicious treats.  Today it is Doritos and a nice cup of hot chocolate.  Tomorrow maybe I'll attack the Fritos and Hershey kisses.  Maybe in March I'll have time to get healthy.  For now, I have a double chocolate cheesecake in the freezer that needs some attention.

No comments: