Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'd Call That Kristie Spelling

I was playing hangman with Ben this afternoon while Maddie was at a playdate and Jacob was napping.  We played for a long, long time until my eyelids wouldn't stay open anymore.  In order to help him win, I gave him the valuable hint that all english words have a vowel in them.  As we ended the game he commented to me, "Okay.  If I ever do sound spelling at school and write a word and then I see it doesn't have a vowel, I will just add an "e" on the end of it."
 
Reminds me of when a certain sister of mine had a college professor tell her she needed to use more commas in her sentences.  For the next paper, she used them all right.  About every three words, need it or not, that paper had a comma.  It was surprising how obnoxious it really was to read and it made me laugh so hard I wanted to cry. If I recall correctly, she turned that paper in though I can't remember what grade she got. Kristie cracks me up, so I dedicate this new way of spelling to her.  Here is my shout out to the extra commas and letter e's at the end of all words.

1 comment:

Anthony and Kristie said...

I take that shout out as a compliment. You go Ben.