Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, January 24, 2011

Time Zone Changes

It's 4:30am in Singapore. Flights went well. Kids did AMAZING. So grateful for that! goal for yesterday was to keep the kids awake. We tried so hard. Alas, even Brian and I couldn't pry our eyelids open anymore after 3pm. We all crashed.

 

I flipped over on the couch around 6:30pm and noticed the time on the clock. I realized we had to make them wake up or we'd be up all night long thinking it was daytime. Yeah. That did NOT go well. By 7pm we called it a night, Ben and Maddie haven't eaten basically anything for over 24 hours.

 

All three kids got up at 12:30am. Successfully got them all back to sleep after a drink of water. I think everyone will be up soon and be starved to death. But, while they are sleeping again, I think I'll try to catch a tiny bit more shut eye. Today is all on me because Brian has to go to work already. Let real life begin! I really do think we're going to love this.

 

2 comments:

Erin said...

i remember arriving in georgia at 0:dark thirty and watching the sun rise and then going to bed all day . ;-)

Juli said...

I hate jet lag. Though I'm always amazed at how quickly the kids adjust. I can't believe you're there already. Can't wait to come and visit!