Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm Melting! I'm Melting!!

That's what we're all going to be saying on January 24th.  I just checked the weather here to see what we've got to look forward to before we move.  I was vainly hoping for one single serious snow storm.  It would be the prefect send off.  Fine if we don't get it I guess, but there better not be any good storms the rest of the winter or I'll be totally depressed.
 
Just out of curiosity, I checked Singapore weather.  Today (Sunday) the Real Feel temperature is/was 100 degrees!!!  The entire 2 weeks we have left here we will have one day that might squeak up to 51 degrees, every other day we can be grateful to see the needle push us up to a whopping 38.  I think we may all die.  On the positive side, Brian grabbed a couple extra bars of deoderant when he was out the other day.  I'm gonna need it since the lowest Real Feel temp in the next 7 days was only 91.  Yikes.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

I don't do well in hot weather!! I'll take this weather any day!! It's a ton better than what they are getting in Minnesota, which is around 10 degrees!!!

Juli said...

The warm January thing really messes with my head. I have no idea what season it is. Christmas was a joke - we swam and went to the beach. You are smart, however, to buy deodorant. We can't get our favorite "flavor" here in Australia. I always stock up when I'm home.