Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Joke of the Day

Just a little background on this picture. It's a screen shot of the weather forecast for yesterday. Notice the weather will be quite similar in all parts of the entire country. Now can I mention that the entire country is only approximately 270 square miles or by rough thumb estimate on a crude map, about 30 miles from East to West and 15 miles North to South. It makes me chuckle just a little bit. I think I'll keep an eye out and see if there is ever any differentiation in the forecasts of the different zones. I suppose it's possible. It can be raining in DC and not in Fairfax, I concede that point. I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that in one afternoon we toured the entire island and I saw a few streets multiple times as we rode around with our guide. The whole country. Wow. **NOTE from Brian** Notice all weather options are variations on either sun or rain with one option for windy. Snow is not an option here. Some of those Fairfax moms who have had kids home for seven straight days because of snow and teacher work days may be jealous that we won't have snow days here.

No comments: