Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, February 4, 2011

Ben's thoughts on Singapore

To get out of the apartment today we took the free shuttle to Chinatown. We mostly just walked around to become more acquainted with the area. When we arrived back home we went to the Kids Lounge (indoor playground) so the kids could unwind a little before going to bed. I decided to ask Ben what he thought about Singapore so far. Here is his response: Singapore is amazing! There is no money in the water that I can scoop out (no one tosses their coins into the various water fountains--I don't know if it is the anti-litter laws or perhaps they value their money more than people in the US). I like the Kids Lounge, the pool, and the beach (although we haven't made it there yet). We live so high up (30th floor) and there are lots of tall buildings. Singapore is smaller than Virginia but feels bigger because there are lots of tall buildings around. There are lots of playgrounds at my school. I am excited to go to the beach, and look around our new house. It won't take me very long until I stop looking around the house because I will have seen it all.

No comments: