Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, February 19, 2011

GO AWAY You Nasty Neuroma

The neuroma in my foot is back as of yesterday. I stayed off my food almost all day today except making lunch, dinner and a quick shopping trip because we were out of milk and bread. I've just entered a toally new and different existence where walking is NOT optional. You can't drive right up to the door of Target and grab things quickly while you lean on a shopping cart. My life is walking intensive for the next 5 weeks at least and I don't have time to mess around with major debilitating foot pain. Please, please go away. I just don't have the energy to figure out what doctor I need to see about getting a cortisone shot and even if I knew where to go...I'd have to walk to a bus to then walk to the office. If worse comes to worse and I have to sit all day everyday, I don't even have my rolling office chair to sit on to do the cooking. That helped a lot last time to keep me funtional while I was down. Stupid slow boat shipment. Hurry up, I need that chair. P.S. Brian told me about a week ago that he seems to have one too. Leave him alone, would ya?

No comments: