Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Say What?

I laid down to take a nap this afternoon.  Ben came in as I was getting settled and said, “Oh sorry.  I was just sneaking in before you started sleeping to get…”
I interrupted him with, “a good night kiss!”

“No!  I was looking for the swim toys in your bathtub.  But…there is one thing I know,” as he climbed up on my bed to lay a big one on my cheek.  “Kissing is LOTS easier than pooping.”

(Hysterical laughing from me.)  “What do you mean?”

“Well a kiss gets lost somewhere in my body and first I have to find it and then make it go up and they always come out of my lips every time.  When it’s a poop, or actually I guess pee.  When I pee I have to push so hard to get it to come out of my body.  Kissing is just lots easier.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah-ha-ha-ha! Kids say the darndest things...but it makes sense. :) He is super cute!!!

KathiNiels said...

Cracked me up - lol. I can see his little scientific mind just whirling - hehe

Erin said...

that is HILARIOUS!!!!