Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Banned from Blogging, Email and the Computer in General

Jacob has decided to ban me from all computer use. I love to read and catch up on everyone else's blogs and write my own and check my email and everything else computer. Unfortunately for me, Jacob is in that couple month long stage when naps aren't totally predictable yet. He's too old to just sleep all the time. Too young to be regular at sleeping in his crib. I end up holding him more than I should just to keep him from crying and making me nuts. My email backlog is approaching two weeks and it feels like 100 messages. I looked at my blog roll and hadn't read another blog for 7 days. Yikes. That's just not me. And it showed in my behavior this week. Not having any time to myself or for the things I want to do makes for one cranky Angie. Here are some cute things from the kids today: Today at lunch I was asking Maddie about family relationships. "Who is Brian's daughter?" "Who is Angie?" "Who is your brother?" etc. I asked, "Who is Brian's son?" She responded, "ME!" We told her Ben was Brian's son. She protested and explained...Maddie-SON. Okay. She got us there. Her name has a "son" in it and that's just really gotta be confusing to a two year old mind. Yep. She's Brian's Maddie-SON. While editing the stake cultural event video this afternoon, Ben came in and sat on my bed to watch one of the videos. After it was done, he told me he "just needed to come up to your room to drop something." I smiled, but was totally confused. Then he gave me hug and a kiss and headed out the door. As he left, he turned back to say, "You know about dropping stuff mom? Like when we dropped off cookies at Natalie's house. I just wanted to drop you a hug and a kiss. See ya."

1 comment:

Darbee said...

Angie,
Isn't it such a small world? We sure love the Heath's... it must be in the family. Anyway, I would LOVE your info on parks in the area. We're always looking for fun places to visit.
Well, let's reschedule our play-date. My baby has been a little sick, I think... but I'm hoping it's just his teeth! Let's give him a couple days just in case, but then let's get together.
Call me.
Oh ya... I got your messege last night AFTER the Cultural Event was over. I SWEAR I do return my phone calls when I get them on time. SORRY!!! :-)