Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Thought I Was Kidding...Guess I Was Right

On an almost daily basis, I notice just how big Jacob is. It keeps blowing my mind. Really it does. Jacob turned 3 months a few days ago and I've had to move him into 3-6 month clothes. I joked today that the outfit I put Jacob in to sleep tonight Ben wore when he was walking. Tonight I was cleaning out pictures from our hard drive and my jaw dropped to see this:
Ben - 9 months
Ben - 8 months
Ben - 8 months
Ben - 8 months walking with Grandpa

Jacob's current 3 month wardrobe is dominated by the outfits Ben wore at 8 and 9 months. Holy Cow!! The outfit in the last two pictures is the sleeper Jacob wore to bed tonight. Yikes! Jacob's a big boy. I'll have to get pictures when he wakes up of him in the outfits.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't wait to see pics of Jacob in those outfits! Ben was such a peanut when he was little.