Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hurricane Camping from Me

From my email March 22, 2005: Shon pretty much summed up the camping trip perfectly. When we were leaving, Kristie said she would never come back to that beach again in her life. She was so scared it was funny. At 4 am she made Anthony drive off the beach onto the pavement by the bathrooms because she was afraid she would get stuck. Keep in mind that she didn't care if WE got stuck and the sand where you drive was hard as a rock. I laughed at her. Kristie also got something in her eye, probably sand. It cut the eyeball or something in the white part and she was hurting pretty bad. I told her I would get my sister, Nurse Kristie, to help her out. Nurses can fix anything. Ben loved the sand and hated the water. I don't blame him though. The water was pretty cold. Anthony and Emily are the only ones who actually got in that I remember.

No comments: