Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Four Year Old and National News

Ben just asked me what they were talking about on the radio when they ran down the national news. I told him there was a very sad man that wasn't feeling good one day and he chose to shoot some people with his gun. Ten minutes later he was building on the floor in front of me with his wooden blocks. Jacob was chilling on the couch to my side and I was checking email from the laptop on the couch. Ben shot up to standing position like a bolt of lightening so I could see his head above the laptop screen. He said, "Oh. You were so still that I thought you were one of those guys that got shot." How do I protect him from the news on the radio? It's not like we sit him at the tv to review the 6 o'clock news. Ugh.

No comments: