Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes

This is a cute idea. Ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Answered by Ben, 4 1/2 years old 1. What is something mom always says to you? don't jump on the couch 2. What makes mom happy? if we don't jump on the couch (I asked the next day again to see when he would say then and got this: "when we obey her, is that what you were wanting to get said?" how sad he is just trying to please me.) 3. What makes mom sad? jumping on the couch (as he bangs his hand on the couch to illustrate) 4. How does your mom make you laugh? be silly 5. What was your mom like as a child? like me 6. How old is your mom? 4 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5....up to 12, so many numbers you were! 7. How tall is your mom? a long ways 8. What is her favorite thing to do? spend time with me 9. What does your mom do when you're not around? sometimes projects that I don't get to do 10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? that she's nice 11. What is your mom really good at? being nice 12. What is your mom not very good at? cooking all the time for us but we don't really make food if we're not going to eat it 13. What does your mom do for her job? she used to do make gas, now she stays home and watches me and Maddie 14. What is your mom's favorite food? i don't know 15. What makes you proud of your mom? cause I like you 16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? 17. What do you and your mom do together? sometimes go to the store 18. How are you and your mom the same? you have the same kind of skin like me 19. How are you and your mom different? we don't have the same voices 20. How do you know your mom loves you? she uh cooks dinner and lunch and breakfast 21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? i don't know

1 comment:

Verity said...

Oh, I loved this. I'm definitely going to have to try this with my kids. :)