Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, June 11, 2009

If You Can't Say Something Nice, Don't Say Anything At All

Since I'm really, really struggling with everything going on around the house right now... Since Maddie potty training is wiping me out... Since Jacob got his shots yesterday and has a fever and is cranky... Since Ben's swim lessons mess up the evening routine on a daily basis... Since our camping trip this weekend keeps getting shorter and shorter (surprise committments have popped up now Fri until 7pm and then Sat starting at 7:15 am and it might rain anyway)... Since at least two of my three children have been crying at the same time since 8 am... I have nothing nice to say. Therefore, instead of complaining and saying whoa is me, I will back post. Because sometimes you need to get away from the present to realize that your life really is good. And, "this too shall pass" even if it doesn't feel like it. Besides, I have a million posts that have been missed in the last 8 weeks. See the links below: Two Year Old Happiness Ben's Preschool Graduation Ben and Jacob Share Clothes Scared of Heights

No comments: