Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, June 5, 2009

Starving

I haven't eaten breakfast since Sunday. I'm starving. The littles haven't allowed it. I'm done. Jacob is sitting in his highchair two feet from me screaming at the top of his lungs. I guess that's the way it's gonna be right now because I need it to be that way. Just five minutes to eat a stinkin' bowl of cereal. Is that too much to ask? Jacob has moved to eating three meals a day and that takes hours of time every day. Maddie is potty training so the timer goes off every 15 minutes and I spend 10 minutes in the bathroom with her. Ben has swim practice at 4:45 every single day, right when I need to be making dinner. No one will leave me alone and my last blog post was about a month ago. I'm loosing my mind. My bowl of cereal is gone. Time to rescue the little man from misery.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Ellie is one years old now, and I HATE the move to solids . . . it seems like we're spending all the same amount of time nursing PLUS preparing several meals and snacks a day. Plus clean up. It makes for a whole day in the kitchen.
And we're potty training Annie.
So, I feel for you!

Cardon Family said...

What a day! These little children are so demanding sometimes huh?:)haha....hey...who is Ben taking swimming from? I want to get the boys in as soon as I can this year!