Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beware of Consignment Sales!

Most people that know me know about my little obsession for shopping consignment sales for my kids clothes. I've got amazing deals on most everything I've ever bought there. Last April, I got Maddie a cute Dora the Explorer outfit with shorts and a t-shirt. I figured she could wear it the other day, it was 24 months, but she has figured out who Dora is now and I knew she'd love it. She did. She'd point at her tummy and say "Dora" or "Boots".


The down side is that within seconds of putting it on, I knew we had a problem. Somewhere out there, some other poor mother bought the other half of the outfit I wanted. The seller must have bought matching outfits for girls one year apart, because I have a 12 month top and a 24 month bottom. So, Maddie's belly button shows, but the pants almost fall off her waist. Oh well, overall, not a bad record at the sales...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Do you have JBF- Just Between Friends- consignment sales up there? They're amazing!!!! Ours is coming in about 6 weeks, and I'm trying like a crazy woman to get things ready.

Anthony and Kristie said...

I am not sure I believe it, Maddie is actually to big for something?