Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Can You Hear Me Now?


For the last two weeks, Ben has been playing trains to feed his obsession. Then the last 24 hours, he has upgraded the experience. He decided that the conductor needs to wear hearing protection, like Brian does when he mows the lawn.
I got Ben some old industrial strength ear muffs from the basement, meant for use in a noisy refinery...and he hasn't heard a word I've said since yesterday afternoon. He is completely in his own little world. Every time he comes over to tell me something, he raises his voice to a ridiculous level. As annoying as it is, I have to admit that it is totally cute.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is cute. Brig is obsessed with ear protection too, but I'll have to show him these pictures for use when he's playing.