Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us


So today is our 9th anniversary. It's hard to think of life alone anymore. I haven't been independent forever! Being with Brian is so much fun. Recently, things have been even more fun than usual. Maybe I've been in a better mood after my mommy vacation (girls camp), or maybe he's gotten a bit more witty, but we sure have laughed more in the last week.

We celebrated last night by going out to The Melting Pot restaurant. It was so yummy! I'm a total fan of that place. We figured the last time we went was for Brian's birthday when I was pregnant with Ben, so I suppose we are allowed to splurge on a nice night every 4 years or so. Anyway, we had "The Big Night Out" four course meal. Cheese fondue, house salads, meat and veggie fondue with great spices and flavor, followed by dessert...chocolate fondue with fresh fruit. I was so full after all that I could barely stand up to walk out. Seriously, it's an experience that everyone should have at least once.

No comments: