Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, July 17, 2008

We miss you Mom

This is Ben, filling in for Mom while she is away (with a little help from Dad). Mom went to girls camp this week and has been gone for 3 days. I hope the next 3 days pass quickly so she will be home soon. Don't worry--Grandma Zufelt dropped in to play with me and Maddie while Mom is away and Brian is at work.

Before Mom left for girls camp, we went on a fishing expedition using the couch as our boat and Potsy (my doll) was the fishing pole. I drove the boat. We caught lots of big fish and cooked them and then ate them.

Mom, Maddie, Grandma Z, and Ben fishing



Grandma Zufelt has done lots of fun things with me this week. We went to ride the train at Burke Lake Park, we played with my Thomas train set for three days straight and we went on some walks together. We also made some spaghetti with some playdough.

Me, Maddie, and Grandma Zufelt at Burk Lake Park

Today we went outside to watch the workers replacing some of our cement sidewalk with their bobcat tractor that gets cement out of the mud and they brought a cement truck with a cement slide to fill the hole. They called the cement truck on the phone to come fill the hole. They worked very fast because it was a fast job.

I am having lots of fun with Grandma, but I miss Mom a lot. I will be happy when she comes home on Saturday.

No comments: