Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Think I Need A Nap

I just got home from Young Women's Camp this afternoon. The truck is unloaded, girls delivered, lost and found spread over the back porch to dry, I finally showered. Then Ben woke up from his nap. I had promised him if he gave me time to finish my jobs I would play trains as soon as he woke up. We commenced our play. He told me which track and which trains I could use. I followed along, my body getting lower and lower to the ground until he would ask why I wasn't driving my train anymore. I'd get up and play again. Finally, my train drove down the ramp onto the carpet for a tour of the living room. He asked me to wait for his train to come on the tour. Next thing I know, I remember hearing myself tell him to go get his Scripture Mastery Cards, presumably so he can pass off his memorized scripture verses to Sister Gardner at camp... I realize what I have said and become aware that I had drifted off to sleep on the floor. I asked Ben what we were talking about. He just stared at me with a totally confused look on his face and said he had no idea what I was talking about. Time for a nap.

No comments: