Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

As Requested....

This post is for Cath who wanted to see a picture of my generally unkept mop.  I thought this one was as good as any.  We went to her place to say goodbye when they moved in Nov 2008.  She was so cute and I was, well, me.  Probably didn’t even comb my hair before I put it back that morning in a fancy ponytail.  I just remember stopping for a picture and feeling totally a mess.  On the up side, true friends don’t really care.  Love ya Cath!!

 

 

1 comment:

Cath said...

Okay - wait. I was hoping to see your humidity frizz!!!! And let's get the record straight. I've never thought you have an unkempt mop. Your hair always looked great to me! I'm just curious about this frizz... ;)

And you're right. True friends couldn't care less about hair. I love you too!