Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bad News, Good News

The bad news is that Maddie had a complete and total nuclear melt down at Ethne’s house this morning.  Kicking and hitting me and screaming at the top of her lungs so I couldn’t even apologize as we left because I couldn’t be heard. I could tell Jenny was secretly enjoying it (as all moms do sometimes) because it brings joy to your heart to know your kid isn’t the only disaster on the planet.

 

The good news.  Maddie earned her little self a nap.  Two kids are sleeping now.  I got dinner cooking already and it is only about 1:30 in the afternoon.  We’ve made enough progress on the pinewood derby car in the last two days that we’re not frantic yet to make the Saturday deadline and Ben is proud of his work so far.  I checked my email and nothing is pressing.  Now I should sit down and relax and watch a little tv while I reconcile bank accounts.  Fun times.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I guess I'm not the only one who "relaxes" while doing the finances. What nerds. :-)