Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, August 16, 2008

7-8-9 and An Irreverant Mommy

So tonight at dinner, it was Maddie's turn to pray. She wanted Daddy to help her do it. He started the prayer, "Father in Heaven." Maddie repeated exactly what she heard, "Seven." She looked up and her smile was growing... If you read my post about the kids and numbers yesterday, you know that I knew exactly what was coming since Brian hadn't caught the goof. Brian continued, something about thank you for the food, I don't know...I was laughing too hard to hear him. All I could hear was Maddie excitedly saying, "Eight, Nine!" The prayer continued in a totally normal way, except that I was busting up laughing. Sorry for my irreverence today.

1 comment:

wilkinson family said...

Hey Angie, this is your childhood friend Hailey Olsen(Wilkinson now). My sister has Kristie's blog as one of her links and that led me to yours!! I just wanted to leave this comment and say HI! Your family is so adorable