Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Guilty

I've been working on updating posts and putting pictures on a lot of the old blog posts this morning. I decided it was time for the kids to get cleaned up and have a bath. I was about to take them up when I saw the familiar squatting, concentrating look on Maddie's sweet face. Ben asked when we were going to have a bath and I told him Maddie needed a minute to get ready. I gave her a minute. Sure enough, mega mess in the diaper. She squirmed and didn't want me to bother her, so I gave her another minute. As I was standing up from the table to go take care of the diaper and give them baths, Brian came down the stairs, hollering all happy and in his most excited voice, "Who's ready for a bath? Let's go!" Maddie all but ran to his arms, "Maddie do it, Maddie bath!" I can't help laughing as I sit here at the kitchen table, hearing, "Wow! That's a big stinky, Maddie!" Yes it is, Brian. Congratulations on winning the morning prize! I love you.

No comments: