Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Girls Night Out

Me and a few of my fun girlfriends went out for a wild night on the town tonight. We went bowling and for ice cream to celebrate a happy divorce. We had such a relaxing time together and I'm pleased to report that I was the bowling champ with a score or 134! Likely the best score of my life, I remember thinking a 120 would be amazing and knowing I usually get in the mid 90s. Go me! Then we went to Friendly's for a sweet treat. I was totally sucked in by the add thing on the table and ordered a chocolate brownie ice cream sundae just like in the picture. I didn't read the fine print though, it did not say "actual size" on the add and it sure wasn't. I got a full, dinner sized plate full of ice cream, brownies, whipped cream, carmel and chocolate fudge. Holy cow it was a lot of ice cream...but I ate it all. Hey, I'm pregnant. I have to exercise a few of the perks that come along with the pain and misery. I was home and in bed by 10:30. Okay, so it wasn't my most wild night on the town ever, but fun just the same. Congrats Lauren!!

1 comment:

Anthony and Kristie said...

That is a good bowling score for a pregnant lady, I bet I could beat you by at least 10 more points if I get to have the bumpers up. It wasn't your divorce you were celebrating right?