Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Things I Don't Think About Enough...It's A Wonderful Life

Everyone always has a million things to complain about, but sometimes I realize how many amazing things I have to be thankful for too. This is the view outside my front door in the summertime. Could you ask for anything more? We love our little place here in Virginia. It is so beautiful and peaceful.
I also greatly value going to the bathroom alone without little voices probing me for answers to urgent questions (like what time does Dragon Tales start on PBS?) and little fingers poking under the door to get my attention... :) Just a random thought I had while I was home spending time with my family. I remember long conversations with my poor mother. Me laying on the floor, pushing my little mouth up to the crack under the door so that my voice would carry through. Poor woman. Now I know why she got dinner ready, served us and then left to go "check her blood sugar" every day. I bet she loved that time alone! Just kidding, Mom. I know you really had to get a shot of insulin, but I have been considering "checking my blood" lately.

No comments: