Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, August 8, 2008

Road Trip Entertainment

Ben decided that he could provide better entertainment on our drive from Uncle Brett's wedding in Manti, Utah to his reception in Bountiful than the DVD player and his stack of movies. He started telling us stories he made up. This one in particular sticks in my mind. A balloon was up in the sky. It had a long, long string. The balloon got higher and higher and higher (the giggles begin) until Jesus ATE IT UP!! The End.I'm not sure if I should be glad he thinks about Jesus and God a lot or worried about where he takes his imagination... For now, I'm just enjoying the moments as they come.
Maddie watched Dora and Diego so many times that she became convinced that she was the map. She will sing, "I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the MAP!!!" She gets so excited about it that we just laugh at her.

No comments: