Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, August 1, 2008

I Think I Might Be Pregnant Now

Sometime between last Saturday and this Wednesday, I magically became pregnant. I realized that lifting Maddie was starting to make me feel winded if I do it too much and my back would start to ache. After sitting on the floor, playing with the kids, I noticed that I have to get up like a pregnant lady now. I moved pretty much everything non-maternity from my closet into a huge pile on the floor. People started commenting on how I look pregnant now, but didn't just last week. I know, I know, I'm gaining weight... Great timing. We're visiting family for the next two weeks and I was really hoping to look fat in all the pictures. On the up side, my doctor wrote my weight down wrong last month, so he told me I had lost weight at my appointment this week. Seriously, I think he does stuff like that to stay on my good side. Smart man.

No comments: