Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, August 24, 2009

Adios Pam. We love you.

We had Chilean night the other day. When Pam moved, we got her fridge leftovers which included authentic Chilean empanadas and filo dough. I called Pam the other day to chat and find out how to actually make the empanadas. She recommended not trying my first attempt with the hard to work with filo, but after searching the fridge for other options and looking at the clock that read 5:30 pm and considering my children who kept asking for snacks, I just went for it. Now I'm sure they could have been prettier, but they weren't half bad for a beginner. Besides, they tasted great! Thanks Pam. We'll miss you!

1 comment:

Stephanie Pilling said...

as i was scrolling down through your blog, i saw this picture of pam with the kids and for a second (just a second, mind you!) i thought, "wow, who's that fourth child?" haha!