Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, August 31, 2009

Momma Does the Happy Dance

School starts in seven days. Seven days, people. I still had no word on AM or PM kindergarten, but we were told not to call until today, so I waited patiently, week after week for something to arrive in the mail. Nothing came. Today I called and was elated to find out that Benjamin has AM Kindergarten. YIPPEEEE!!! Biggest bonus for that schedule over the afternoon is that Daddy has bus stop duty. I already have to hike up that nasty hill every single day this school year to pick him up, that was a given whether we got mornings or afternoons. I was just dreading the thought of afternoon kindergarten. It meant cramming all my errands into the morning (because naptime will dominate our afternoons), dashing back to the house to shove lunch down the poor kids throat, sprinting back up the monster hill pushing a double stroller with grouchy kids and trying to catch the afternoon bus.

No comments: