Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kids New T-shirts

If my three kids had t-shirts designed by me, this is what they'd get: Ben - picture of a glass half empty, caption: "And loosing water quickly" He is my Mr. Negativity. If it could possibly go wrong, he's worried it will. He's sure the sky is falling on a daily basis and cannot be persuaded that everything will be okay. Maddie Mae - pink shirt, with pink ruffles or ribbons or flowers or something fancy, probably long enough she could wear it as a dress too, caption: "Pink, Pink, PINK!!! I eat pink, sleep pink, dream pink." Remember that Bachelor/ette tv show where the couple actually got married and they made a show out of the wedding planning and paid for everything wild and extravagant? Ryan and Tristen or something like that? Maddie is as obsessed with pink as that girl was. Jacob - A big "DANGER" sign like you see on stickers on anything new you buy to tell you not to do stupid things like cut an electrical cord with scissors while plugged in, caption: "Danger: this object can contort itself into any shape or size, scale large heights and find any miscellaneous choking hazard left within 200 yards in 3 seconds or less"

3 comments:

Stephanie Pilling said...

hilarious! love this! you should make them t-shirts like this. it would make an awesome picture!

Shelley said...

Ellie also goes through life convinced that she is getting the short end of the stick and that things are plain wrong. Perhaps they can be a couple some day?

Verity said...

This was great. I'm not sure what I'd put for my kids. Maybe "Details" or "I'm Stuck To My Mom Like Glue" for R, and "Mr. Intensity" for W? :)