Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, August 3, 2009

Thinking of You, Anthony

Hey Antonio, remember when you and Krisite shared a house with Brian and Ben and I for a year? Yeah. Those were good times. Remember when we got a movie one night and popped popcorn and ate and watched in the living room? Remember how when the bowl was basically empty, I picked through the remains and ate all the tiny buttery popcorn crumbs since no one else was going to eat anymore? Remember a while later how you aparently did the same thing? Remember how you wanted to vomit when you found out that I had eaten the popcorn and spit the unpopped kernels back into the bowl and how I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants when you realized that you ate those same kernels? I still say, "WHO EATS THE UNPOPPED KERNELS? What the heck?!?!" Yeah. Good times. You'll be happy to know that Maddie spit her unpopped kernels back into the bowl today and I unknowingly scooped up and ate at least three of those slobbery kernels. Yummy. Just thought you'd wanna know that five years later, someone got even with me on your behalf. I didn't eat them all though. Just let me know if you want me to mail them to you.

No comments: