Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Anniversary

Last night I hardly slept at all. I was in such terrible pain I woke every 15 minutes to glare at the clock that just wouldn't let time pass fast enough. My teeth have been hurting for days and yesterday was the worst yet. All through the night I was in misery. I realized that it was the 13th year anniversary of when I hit my face on the diving board, broke my face and my teeth fell out. I guess it is just my body reminding me of the anniversary of my accident. Happy Anniversary to me yesterday. It hurt almost as bad as the accident. Apparently it is just pressure in my sinuses though. I hope it goes away soon...I'm miserable.

2 comments:

Ball Family said...

I truly feel your pain! I still have weird nerve issues in my leg from my diving accident. But we have battle wounds from our awesome diving-ness! That's all that matters. :)

Anthony and Kristie said...

You should ask dad if he passed out on your anniversary, just like he did on the night of the incident.