Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tired Hands

Ben came to me today, apparently still suffering withdrawals from his overload on Tom and Jerry. I let him watch his favorite morning show after he had breakfast and did all his morning chores. Then we turned off the tv and I told him we needed to use our imaginations for a long time. He played like normal as instructed "for a long time," but eventually started hovering over me. Finally he got up the guts to ask me. "Mom, I have been using my imagination all day and now my hands are SOOOO tired. I think the only thing my hands can do now is something that just takes a little work. Kind of like when you watch a Tom and Jerry on the computer. You just have to click a little bit, then you can rest your hands for a long time." The request was nicely phrased but the answer was still no. Poor kid.

1 comment:

Ball Family said...

That is so cute! Kids say the funniest things!