Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, February 13, 2009

No Buy Month Sins

Brian always says he has to read my blog to see what is going on in our lives since he has to miss so much of it while he's at work. This one is to give him the 4-1-1 on my No Buy Month Sins.
  • Trip to Buffalo: ate at McDonalds three times, sort of planned on this mishap anyway so lets call it groceries since we didn't have a kitchen to cook with, okay? ($?)
  • Date with Ben to Niagra Falls: three bouncy balls for the kids and one shot glass to mail to a friend who really, really needs it ($11)
  • Michaels Craft Store: the "A" for Jacobs name and scrapbook paper to decorate it (for the record I tried to buy the "A" in January but they were out of stock and it was killing me to wait a month to finish my project and the scrapbook paper to decorate it was inspiration from seeing how Kristie did McKenzie's name in Buffalo) ($6)

I will borrow the mod podge from Mali to finish the "Jacob" name project so I can't see any other "needs" popping up this month. Only 15 more days to go. Plus, we figured out a way to have a cool Valentines date for free. Claudia, our super neighbor, offered to watch the kids for us. Then we'll use gift cards sitting around the house for both dinner and a movie. No cash out of pocket. Perfect!!

1 comment:

Ball Family said...

This seems like a very good idea. I may have to try this - however, I think my list of "No Buy Month Sins" would be way too long!