Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bad Choice, Mommy

I knew as I pulled into the parking lot that it was a bad idea. I had just done my grocery shopping the day before and didn't really need anything. I wanted to buy a drink with a bottle shape that would be good for making a piggy bank craft I saw in a magazine. I justified my plan because the drink was a food item, thus qualifying as groceries. Before I left the store I had a box of day old donuts on clearance, a dollar toy from the clearance bin the kids will LOVE on our next long road trip and report folders for my next preschool lesson (which I would have had to buy anyway so I got them that day since they were on clearance). All those clearance items and I STILL spent about $12. I know better. I didn't need to buy anything that day. Shame on me. $12 here and $12 there adds up to lots of cash over a month and a year.

No comments: