Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cheerleader

Isn't it nice to have little people in your life? I love that I know without a doubt they will always love me no matter what. They are my cheerleaders in the most odd moments. I was putting Maddie's shoes on the other day when she said, "Come on Mom! You can do it!!" with all the enthusiasm she could muster. When I accomplished this very difficult and highly skilled operation and had secured the velcro properly, she clapped her hands gave me a smile that stretched from ear to ear and proclaimed with gusto, "GOOD JOB MOMMY!!!" I love my own personal little pint sized cheerleader.

1 comment:

Ball Family said...

This is so cute! But I'm glad that you finally mastered the velcro shoes. It's about time :)