Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, February 1, 2009

What's His Name?

Lauren keeps BEGGING me to post this. I've put it off because it's just too embarrassing. But, since i happened again today, I give in. I can't help it. I can't ever seem to remember Jacob's name in the midst of general everyday conversation. I'll be talking and I get totally stumped. I have called him Joshua most the time I mess up, once I called him Jeff (we never even considered this one seriously) but mostly I call him...okay...I'm not exaggerating...I really just forgot his name again. What is wrong with me??? Jacob. His name is Jacob. So anyway, mostly I call him Jacob and then instantly say, "I mean...(pause)...um...yeah, Jacob." Poor guy. When Ben was born I called him Jason (my younger brother). In fact sometimes I still do. Maddie was always Ben. That makes sense and I think is pretty normal to get your kids names mixed up but forgetting it altogether is just shameful. There you go Lauren. Laugh at me. I posted it just for you!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ang you are totally normal. Joseph's Dad often says "Jer, Ja, Joe... oh whoever you are" and he's looking at Brianne, his daughter. Eventually he'll be old enough to see that you are, in fact, talking to him- Jacob.

Lauren and Rocky said...

HA HA HA!!! I would never have told you this if you hadn't posted this but I call Rocky Daniel all the time! Not the daniel My brother, Ricardo's...Ha ha ha so funny.

Its Jacob, beautiful little Jacob...