Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chubba Chubba

I know this is soooo no big deal to the rest of the world, but we have a chubby baby boy! Jacob weighed in at 13 lb 3 oz and 24 1/2" at his two month check up. A solid 75th percentile in weight. I think the little fat rolls are kind of cute.
Ben and Maddie were both born near the 50th percentile and within 6 months had dropped to somewhere around 5th percentile. With Ben they ran every test in the books to see why he wasn't growing. Finally my pediatrician had me call my parents and Brians parents. Turns out my mom was accused of not feeding me because I was so small and Brian was called "the runt." We quit with the test and concluded that I just have small kids.
When we got to Virginia and had Maddie they wanted to start running tests all over again since it was a new set of doctors. I just told them no thanks and explained what we had done the last time in Texas and they were okay with it. I checked the other kids baby books and found Ben hit 13 lbs at four months and Maddie didn't get there until six months.
Lets just say I got my moneys worth out of their clothes and Jacob needs to move into size two diapers and is growing out of his clothes quickly. Now I have to find time to return the two boxes of size one diapers I bought when I thought I was having another little baby and trade them in for size two.

No comments: