Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brett Has Left the Witness Protection Program

We got something so different, so special today that I'm considering framing it. We got a thank you card from Uncle Brett and Aunt Missy from their wedding. The card in and of itself was of the usual variety. What was almost earth shattering was the envelope it came in. It had...A RETURN ADDRESS!! For five years or so, anytime we needed to mail Brett a check or a gift or something like that, we'd call to ask where he was living and get his address. The response was always the same, "Just send it to Mom & Dads house. I'll get it there next time I am home." We were fairly sure he was in the witness protection program. Now, finally, we can find him. I'm tempted to publish his new address here, but on the off chance it was a mistake and he is still in the program, I will refrain myself. Brian has a good point though, once they find more long term living accommodations, they may enter the program again. We love you Brett & Missy! Congrats again!

No comments: